Wednesday 18 January 2012

Designing the home I don't have

I don't know whether it's because I have quite a lot of spare time at the moment or whether it's because I've been helping my mother redecorate her house.. but I've been dreaming of how I'll decorate my future house (that I'm no where near buying btw)! I've been browsing pinterest and random sources. I thought I'd share my ideas so far...
Piano stairs:


I love the tiles on the work surfaces:

I really want a picture wall like these two.. though not all black and white.








Also I really want a bed in the style of this one so that the wardrobe is behind the head board of the bed. Not so much made of scaffolding though! From this article by the daily mail.


Also from pinterest there are a few recipes I really want to try..

Superfood salad with lemon vinaigrette from Iowa Girl Eats


Zucchini, black bean and rice skillet from ready, set, eat

Rolo Turtles from so wonderful, so marvelous



Reese's peanut butter banana bread from cookies and cups

No comments:

Post a Comment